CHARTERING WITH COBALT®
Pilatus Aircraft, Ltd. has been manufacturing world-class aircraft since 1939. The PC-12 turboprop aircraft has been in continuous production since its introduction in 1994, with the world-wide fleet having flown well over four million hours. The PlaneSense® program has since its inception taken delivery of almost 60 PC-12s out of the more than 1,400 PC-12 aircraft that Pilatus has delivered to date.
Features that have made this aircraft so popular include:
- Non-stop range of over 1,500 miles (subject to passenger and carryon weight and weather conditions)
- A spacious 330 cubic foot cabin that offers:
- 1. Pressurization at cruise altitudes up to 30,000 feet to help provide a smooth and comfortable flying experience
- 2. Six executive seats which provide plenty of leg, shoulder, and head room
- 3. A flat floor which makes traveling that much more comfortable, especially for pets
- 4. A fully enclosed lavatory to help leverage the range capabilities of the PC-12
- 5. in-flight access to the baggage area and a large 53 inch x 52 inch cargo door for easy loading and unloading of passengers’ belongings
- A high performance, all-weather wing which is comfortable cruising at 300 mph, yet allows the flight crew to safely transport passengers to and from airports with runways as short as 2,000 feet
- A state of the art cockpit which includes Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning, Traffic Alert, real-time weather and redundant instrumentation for both pilot and co-pilot
- The proven reliability and economy of the Pratt & Whitney PT6A series turboprop engine, variants of which have been produced for 50 years and have been in service with over 6,500 operators in over 170 countries
Nextant Aerospace is recognized as the first company in the world to introduce aircraft remanufacturing to the business jet market. The Nextant 400XTi is a completely rebuilt Beechjet 400A/XP with William International FJ44-3AP engines and the Rockwell Collins Pro Line 21® integrated avionics suite. Initially designed, certified and built by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries as the MU-300, the aircraft was designed to commercial airline aircraft standards. It is one of just a handful of business jets with a fuselage that has no life limit. The aircraft was further developed and updated by the Beech Aircraft Company and HawkerBeechcraft. Total production was over 900 aircraft. According to Nextant Aerospace, several hundred of these aircraft are good candidates for remanufacturing. It has already remanufactured and delivered 60 400XT and 400XTi jet aircraft.
Features that have made the 400XTi so popular are:
- Non-stop range over 1,700 miles (subject to passenger and carryon weight as well as weather and runway conditions)
- Equipped with wi-fi allowing passengers to make phone calls, email and text people on the ground plus access the Internet
- A 305 cubic foot cabin that offers:
- 1. A “squared oval” design that provides more head and shoulder room when seated than typical light jets enhanced by Nextant® with a composite interior shell that provides an additional three inches of space around the shoulders and an additional 2.5 inches above the head
- 2. A new acoustic insulation package that cuts interior noise by 9db (a 50% reduction) compared to prior model iterations
- 3. A service ceiling of 45,000 feet to help fly above virtually all weather and provide a smooth ride
- 4. Four seat club seating with pitch that is the most generous the amongst all light business jets plus a three person divan and a belted lavatory seat
- 5. A fully enclosed lavatory
- 6. A flat floor which makes for a more comfortable flight, especially for pets
- 7. 45 cubic feet of internal and external storage for passengers’ belongings, including the ability to accommodate snow skis.
- Cruise speeds as high as 460 knots to help shorten flight times
Click here for an immediate quote.
|Taxable Passenger Segment:|
|Federal Excise Tax:|
All Cobalt® charter quotes are subject to additional restrictions or conditions not otherwise stated in the Terms and Conditions, as applicable, including but not limited to the following:
- Airport specific restrictions such as day time operations only, dry runways only, etc.;
- Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFR) and/or Notice to Airmen (NOTAM) impacting airspace and/or airports in the areas affected by these notices;
- Fuel stop(s) as may be necessary;
- Up to date passport and/or visa information must be on file 24 hours prior to any flight departing to and/or from an international airport;
- Fully completed and signed Parental Consent Form on file prior to a flight with any minor child on board who is not accompanied by both parents or by a legal guardian.
Please click the “I Understand and Agree” button to proceed.
You will receive by email a copy of the Quote together with Terms & Conditions which will include payment information. This email will also contain any restrictions specific to the itinerary based on the information provided by you at the time the quote is requested, and that are not otherwise detailed in the Terms & Conditions. Any changes to the information provided to us by you may result in a change to the Quote. To accept the trip as quoted, fill out the payment section, sign the Terms and Conditions and return to Cobalt Air, LLC per the instructions. The parties are not bound and the trip is not scheduled unless and until the Quote and Terms & Conditions are signed and returned to Cobalt Air, LLC. Any changes made by you to the price quoted or to any of the terms will render the Quote and Terms & Conditions void unless expressly acknowledged and accepted, in writing, by Cobalt Air, LLC.